Term and Conditions
Product Stock & Price Information
- Stock and price information on our website is updated daily from our inventory and order processing system sometimes we might have errors on stock, but we try our best to keep out large product list up to date.
- All prices listed on our website are GST-inclusive. The delivery calculate under the item is an estimation only and may change in the checkout please make sure you understand all fees before proceeding with a purchase.
- BY ORDER products are not kept in stock
- We recommend contacting us prior to placing an order just to check if stock is available for urgent orders for a product that has a low quantity in stock (i.e., Less than 5 items) or the quantity you require is more than 5 items
- Images are for illustration purposes only product may differ from the actual item. Considerable care has been taken in the preparation of all materials to ensure that errors and omissions are limited. Even with the greatest care inaccuracies do occur and FX Business Technologies (FXBCCNS Pty Ltd) is therefore not responsible for such errors or omissions. All information provided on this site is subject to change without notice. Photographs and graphics are used for representational purposes only and may not be the exact product or configuration as described. If a product offered by FX Business Technologies (FXBCCNS Pty Ltd) itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
Order Placement & Acceptance
- All orders placed through our website are subject to our acceptance and we reserve the right to decline any order prior to issuing an invoice. Any product listing on the fxcairns.com.au website is not an offer to sell, and no order shall bind the company unless accepted by it. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, all orders are subject to acceptance by fxcairns.com.au
- A full refund will be issued for any declined orders where payment for the order has been made by the customer
- 2% of the order, please check over the package for any damage once signed for the goods delivery insurance is not applicable.
- Payment for the full amount of the order must be received before the order will be processed by us
- Payment for the order can be made by any of the following methods:
- Credit Card
Order Fulfillment & Shipping
- Shipping charges apply to all orders processed online.
- We may be able to consolidate shipping for orders with multiple items. We will only do so if you request us to do so in the Order Comments at the time of placing the order
- We only ship to physical addresses, where a person is available to sign for the delivery. (To avoid delays and possible second delivery charges, we strongly recommend that you provide an attended business address (such as a work address), where someone you trust will be available to receive and sign for the delivery during normal business hours.)
- Shipping and dispatch times on our website are indicative only
- Orders for in-stock products are processed within 2 business days of receipt of payment
- Orders for in-stock products made prior to 2 pm will generally be shipped on the same day and delivered the following business day (local delivery only)
- Orders for in-stock products made after 2 pm will generally be shipped the following day and delivered within 2 business days (local delivery only)
- Orders for in-stock products where the quantity ordered is larger than the quantity available may be shipped in single or multiple shipments depending on the ETA for the outstanding quantity. Please let us know your preference the Order Comments at the time of placing the order
- Orders for products with an ETA will be shipped once the product is received into stock. ETA is an ESTIMATED Time of Arrival as indicated by the supplier or manufacturer and is hence subject to change. You should check your orders status history on our website for any changes to the ETA
- Out-of-stock products will be placed on backorder
- Orders with multiple shipments will most likely result in shipments arriving at different times.
- You should check your orders status history on our website to stay up to date with your order progress
Orders to remote locations may incur an additional freight cost.
- 30% fee will apply to all canceled orders at our discretion. Delivery fees are not refundable if the item is delivered or turnback by the customer this also includes and delivery insurance.
- Credit Card Fees – For orders that are placed by credit card and then canceled, the Credit Card surcharge is not refundable, due to the fact the bank does not refund us once an order has been canceled. A 1.5% fee will be charged on all orders canceled.
- Where possible we will email courier consignment note numbers and tracking information.
- Authority to leave
- If you give authority to leave the delivery without a signature in the comments, or delivery to an alternate address not in the shipping address entered, then you authorise the courier to leave the goods unattended, and you accept once they have done so the order is complete and has been received. Printer Supermarket does not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to any items if you nominate this delivery method, and you agree to release Printer Supermarket from any claims, demands, liabilities, losses costs, and expenses.
Loss and Damage
- Shipping Insurance is available for your goods and must be purchased at the time of the order. Insurance is optional and charged at 2% of the value of goods. We strongly recommend insuring your goods against transit damage
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the customer or their authorised representative inspects the delivery to ensure the delivery has been made in full (as per the accompanying Consignment Note) and has not sustained any transit damage
- When the customer or the authorised representative signs a Proof of Delivery (POD) they are confirming that the consignment has been delivered in full and is in good condition (i.e., no visible physical damage)
- If a shipment arrives with a damaged carton or item, the delivery should be rejected and POD not signed or the POD must have the damage noted on it, any carton identifier available, signature, name, and date as above
- No returns for goods without the above information on the POD will be accepted, as these items cannot be claimed against insurance
Additional Fees and Charges
- If we incur extra delivery charges as a result of your action or inaction, these may be passed on to you at our discretion
- An example of such charges are second delivery charges by couriers as a result of you or someone who can receive the goods not being in attendance at your nominated delivery address when you have specified that the address is attended during normal business hours
- We may require that all charges are paid before re-delivery is re-attempted
- If delivery cannot be made due to a customer not being available at the given delivery address refunds will not include the delivery cost
- Customers must research the manufacturer’s specifications before making a decision to purchase
- We take no responsibility for any compatibility issues of the hardware or software purchased from us
- We generally do not provide refunds or exchanges for incorrectly ordered goods that have been delivered
- If at our sole discretion, we decide to accept non-faulty goods for a refund, a re-stocking fee of 30% or more may apply
- If goods have been opened in any way no refunds will be given (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- All products sold by fxcairns.com.au are covered by Manufacturer Warranty
- Most of the goods carry 12 months Manufacturer Warranty
- You may also find it more efficient to handle the warranty claim directly with the manufacturer for items where the manufacturer has a service centre network in Australia
- All extended warranty offers must be registered with the appropriate manufacturer upon receipt of purchase. This is the responsibility of the purchaser.
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranties and product support that we offer and provide pursuant to our Terms and Conditions are in addition to the consumer warranties and guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law.
- All costs associated with returning faulty goods are the customer’s responsibility and are not refundable
- All forward returns will be rejected
- Our Dead-On-Arrival (DOA) policy is strictly 14 days from the invoice date. If the item is found faulty, we will replace the item or refund the price you paid for the item, at our discretion
- A replacement or refund item will only be shipped or given once the faulty item has been received and tested for the specific fault/problem specified in the Return / Warranty Claim
- BEFORE returning any faulty goods to us you must initiate a return/warranty claim from the My Returns / Warranty Claims section of the My Account page
- Where appropriate, we will issue you with a Return Authorisation Number (RA Number) and provide with instructions on where to send the faulty item
- The RA Number is valid for 7 days from the date of issue, in which time the faulty goods must be received by our Service Centre and the RA Number will not be extended or re-issued
- The RA Number MUST be clearly displayed on the return package
- Any goods returned without an RA Number will be not accepted and shipped back to you at your expense
- Any returned goods must be complete with all accessories and in original packaging
- Our Service Centre reserves the right to reject incomplete or not properly packaged items
- Our Service Centres test for declared faults thoroughly, however, if they find the item to have no faults or intentional damage to the item, a $50 service fee may be charged, and the non-faulty item will be shipped back to you at your expense
Promotions and Registration of Warranties
Some brands will from time to time give cashback or gifts with purchases it’s the customer responsibility to redeem these promotions within the time period required FX Business Technologies is in no way responsible for vendor promotions, please be aware to obtain a tax invoice for your purchase within the promotional period orders should be placed during normal business hours (Monday to Friday between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm) or at least 3 days before the promotion has finished. To be eligible you must comply with the vendor’s terms and conditions.
Extended warranties are offered on registration of certain products within a time period (normally within 30 days of invoice) this is the customer’s responsibility to register the warranty with the associated vendor.